I was interested in the deductive reasoning. I plan to use a lot of causal and example based reasoning, but I want to attempt to use deductive as well. It is almost robotic the way it attempts to persuade people. I think a huge flaw though is that it just assumes that it is correct. Obviously it is based off of a fair amount of information before it assumes such a thing, but it feels like it is not as agile as other forms of reasons. Like if you threw a variable in there it would just mess everything up. If I can work out the flaws I think it would make for a very snippy few lines of reasoning. I would need to make it broad and narrow it down quickly to a very simple answer. I see it almost being a joke really, but I am not sure how or when I am going to use it. Then again I might wuss out and just stick to some standard reasoning's when I get up there and start babbling.
I do not know if any one has told you that it is really hard to read black on black so you may want to change the background or the font color. I think that your interest in deductive reasoning is good. If you were to use the information in this blog you will have a good speech. Make sure that you stick to what is very important or what you can support with evidence. That will be the easiest way to use deductive reason.
ReplyDelete