I thought the videos were pretty decent. All of them gave pretty good examples for me and my persuasive speech. I liked the guy who was talking about hikers straying off the trail. I think his approach fits my style very well. The causal type argument shows there is an issue and shows how it is affecting us. The obvious conclusion that we shouldn't hike off the trail. The pro and con speeches were pretty interesting as well. I like public schools all though are horribly failing, so I guess I should say I like the idea of public schools. It is the great equalizer. The pro for public schools didn't do as good of a job as I think he could of. I just didn't feel like there was enough information in his speech and I wasn't really feeling what he was saying even though I agreed with is view point. The con lady however did very well. I liked her speech and I liked the sarcasm that she threw in about learning how to deal drugs and duck behind desks. I think if used properly those types of lines can easily persuade a lot of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment