Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week 2 Question 3

Gathering research materials! I love to research, I love to learn and better myself. Usually on my on time, somehow doing it for school seems painful. Regardless, researching is the back bone of any speech. In reality research and the understanding of things is pretty much the back bone of society but that is a different topic. I always say do your own research! Fact check everything! Due to my curious nature and my upbringing of never trusting anyone this luckily comes nature to me. Researching your topic will make it way easier to write your paper. If your filled with a ton of knowledge because you love your topic or you just poured a ton of time into researching writing and composing the speech should be much easier. With an easier time writing it will take the burden off you when your up there giving your speech. You wont have to remember every single line because you have learned it instead of memorized it. So if you forget a line its not big deal because you know the facts instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment