Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week 2 Question 2

First off do people still actively kill slugs with salt? I thought as a society we moved passed torture animals. Second off what is with all the religious stuff it has nothing to do with education. Back to the question at hand. I really enjoyed the slug ladies speech. She was very entertaining without being totally awesome at public speeching, which I think gives the rest of us hope in doing well in this class. She had a lot of different topics that moved seamlessly from topic to topic. I think that might have been the best part of that. Her speech was very well planned out. That is probably the best thing to learn from that speech. Everything she did was good, but her planning I think won the day. I tend to jump around a lot in my speeches due to nerves and just poor planning, but if I can really have a structured speech I think that will defiantly help.

1 comment:

  1. I, as well thought that she presented a great speech. Even though her speech was about slugs, I got interested by her information. It definitely makes a huge difference when the presenter knows their subject well. She seemed very interested in her topic, making the listeners want to hear more. I think it doesn’t really matter what the subject is, any subject can be made interesting if it is presented well. I agree with you on her speech being very well planned out. I really enjoyed her speech as well. Good post. I think you made some very good points.

    ReplyDelete