Saturday, February 4, 2012
Question 2
First of all I found it pretty shocking that school material in this day in age would use a reference mentioning god. I found it it particulary amusing that she said that god is in control when this is a class that is focusing on how to better train yourself in better public speaking not letting her so called god guide the way. Anyways, these videos wernt exactly super hepful at least not for me. Not saying I am great in public speaking they just didnt have anything really helpfull with the issues I have. I did like the suggestions of controlled breathing to calm yourself before a speech, however it seems a little inpracticle to stand up in the middle of class start breathing heavily. I liked the hand movements of the lady giving the speech. Her topic and relating story were pretty out there, but her constant hand narrativce kept me watching and listening. I am not sure how well I would use this technique because my hand might be shaking and people might be conserned if I am going to pass out or finish the speech.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment