Talk about an attention getter! The drinking speech beginning I think it was way over the top and silly, but I did defiantly pay attention after that. He had an issue with stuttering and getting his words out. He did have a lot of stats though, which is hard to get out for most people. The use of the projector seemed awkward and distracting, but with the amazing invention of power point will eliminate this problem. Towards the middle and end he got a little bit nervous and you could tell by his hand and body movement and placement. I did like his speech overall it was full of information, but he managed to tell it in a non boring fashion, which made me pay attention to all of the details. The light pollution girl spoke much more fluently, however she was looking at her paper way more often than the drinking guy did. She fumbled with her hands a little bit, but I am not sure if this was a constant problem because the video was so short.
No comments:
Post a Comment