I think my favorite speech was the last one about renewable energy. I actually got to talk about something important, not just to me, but important to everyone. I was really disappointed when the teacher shortened the time limit because I was only able to scratch the service of what I wanted to say. I went way over the time limit for the speech and my grade suffered tremendously, however to me sharing the knowledge about the dangers of our ways and the rewards of renewable energy far out way the consequences. If I was able to change one persons mind, to get one person off the couch, it was well worth the punishment. Anyways I really liked all the speeches in this class. We had a wide variety of topics that's that we had to work around. At the time I didn't like it because I had an agenda, but looking back it made me do some pretty interesting speeches that I would not have been able to do otherwise.
I remember your speech very well. I also thought that your speech was very informational and persuasive. I learned some new things from you that I didn’t know before that speech. It definitely sucks that time was limited because that is a subject everybody should be informed about. Every person and what they do really counts. I enjoyed seeing all the growth with the students’ speeches. I noticed some significant improvements from the first speech to the last one. We got to hear about some really cool topics, that we might not have heard about if it weren’t for this class. Great speech.
ReplyDelete