Saturday, May 12, 2012

Question 1

I liked the different forms of reasoning. I am pretty cut and dry when it comes to my forms of reasoning, but seeing other points of view and other options I think will benefit me in the long run. I do not know if I will change my ways and branch out to the other forms of reasoning that I didn't really use in the class, but at least I know that they are there. I like to keep it simple. I like to show a problem and solve it. I like to give tons of examples and show cause and effect. This allows me to pretty much get rid of any possible arguments before any could even arise. I like this position because then the opposition has to start off immediately defensive, which makes it easier for me. I think reasoning is the back bone to any speech or just any opinion really, if a person has sound reasoning they tend to have a decent view point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment