Sunday, May 13, 2012

Question 3

I do not think there was one thing that I will take from the class. There was no key piece of information that really benefited me. The experience that I gained overall though was very important. Writing the outlines was a great lesson in patience. The way that I use to do speeches was just go up with a few talking points and go. This worked well, but I would tend to ramble on and on because I can usually talk for days about topics I am well versed in. Also the experience of dealing with a lot of culturally different people. Placer County is pretty much the same, however there was a good mix of different back grounds in this class and presenting to them and seeing their reactions will help me down the road when I am addressing more diverse crowds. Minus the outlines I really enjoyed the class and the interaction we were forced to do on the blogs. It allowed me to see into the minds of my classmates and better understand the class and my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment