Friday, March 16, 2012

Question 1

In chapter 9 I wasn't sure if I was supposed to like the cell phone ladies intro or if was really opinion based, but I didn't think it was that good. It asked to many questions and was a little confusing. The conclusions were pretty weak, however I did like the bigger guy ending. I am pretty sure we were not supposed to, but that guy and I share the same humor...I think and I like how he just walked off when he said it. The techno speech was very good. I felt like he said techno far to much. He just needed to say trance or hardcore. It felt like he was saying it just to take up time. Overall I thought his speech was good and his transitions were not as lame as others. The picture lady was very good as well and had a great flow. Epic pun thrown in which is always funny. Also myspace...enough said. In all seriousness she did a good job taking a very long and complex topic and made it interesting without being long and drawn out.  

1 comment:

  1. I was also surprised of how well she managed the topic of "photography". I someone would tell me that's the topic they are talking about. I would probably think that it would be a long and boring history lecture, but she managed to make it interesting somehow. I especially liked how she took a picture at the end, it was a little cheesy but it work. I also agree with you on the cell phone speech, her attention getter did not work at all; it was completely overloaded with questions. I do disagree when you said that "Evan" used the word "techno" too much on his speech. If you think about it when we have a specific topic to talk about we see ourselves force to overuse the word.

    ReplyDelete